July 10, 2020
With the government’s latest pledge to boost employability through a variety of different schemes and to provide young people... Read More
Wed, 6 November 2019
09:00 – 13:00
Rebecca Bevins HR Consultancy Offices
24 Garrett Road
Lynx Trading Estate
Our Adult Mental Health Awareness Course lasts 4 hours and is accredited with Mental Health First Aid England.
This is an introductory session to raise awareness of mental health.
Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities.
Becky Wright will be delivering the training she has over 28 years experience of clinical mental health knowledge and working experience.
Everyone who completes the course gets:
• A manual to refer to whenever you need it
• A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
• A certificate of attendance to say you are Mental Health Aware
You will gain:
• An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
• A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
• An introduction to looking after their own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
• Confidence to offer support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue