The ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues, with far-reaching effects on people, travel, supply chains, and economies globally.
In response to the impact of the outbreak being felt by businesses all over the UK, we’ve created a Coronavirus resource centre to house all important news and information to update you on the potential implications for your business.
- Coronavirus and insurance cover – how insurance coverage might respond to virus-linked losses
- Remote working – employee work from home guide
- Credit risk insurance implications
- Coronavirus resilience – managing the operational and potential organisational impacts
- Managing risks in the shadow of a pandemic – Health, safety and welfare
- Pandemic response and the temporary closing of facilities
This is a marketing communication FP20.201.
Marsh Commercial is a trading name of Jelf Insurance Brokers Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Not all products and services offered are regulated by the FCA (for details see marshcommercial.co.uk/info/regulation). Registered in England and Wales number 0837227. Registered Office: 1 Tower Place West, London EC3R 5BU.