Join this forward-thinking Accountancy firm that offer a wide range of accountancy services to businesses and individuals.
37 hours a week including a day at college in term time, 9am to 5pm with 30 min lunch Mon to Thursday, 9am to 5pm Friday with 60 mins for lunch.
Total hours per week: 37.00
Level 2 (GCSE)
A varied job role where you will be involved in the following duties:
- Management of sales and purchases ledgers for clients
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Review Debtors and Creditors
- Daily posting and allocation of customer payments.
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Updating clients P&L forecasts
- Full use of Cloud accounting software – QBO, Netsuite, Auto entry and Xero
- Drafting emails for Customer/Client contact for information and queries.
- Drafting of Sole Trader accounts and Self-Assessment Returns including preparing working papers and entering into Tax Filer
- Preparing fixed asset registers and running the depreciation reporting
- Creating payroll summaries for tax year
- Reception duties including taking telephone calls and dealing with office visitors
Requirements and prospects
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must be able to work well as part of a team with good interpersonal skills
- Accurate typing and/or data entry skills
- Professional & hard working
- Driven and enthusiastic
- Excellent attention to Detail
- GCSE Maths and English Grade 4 and above (or Level 2 equivalent)
- There is scope for continued development via AAT and then ACCA
About the employer
Poolbridge Accountancy offers a wide range of accountancy services to businesses and individuals and is a forward-thinking practice that specialises in cloud accounting.
Services include Bookkeeping, Accountancy, Management Reporting, Business/Cash Flow Planning, Tax Planning, Outsourced Finance Dept and R&D Claims.
Continued staff development is very important, and every staff member has a development plan that is reviewed regularly. The new recruit will be their third accountancy apprentice and will receive excellent support and training that will help them develop skills needed to succeed as a professional and to progress until they realise their full potential.
Due to continued growth we are looking to welcome another Assistant Accountant Apprentice on board.
POOLBRIDGE ACCOUNTANCY LIMITED https://www.poolbridgeaccountancy.com/
Address: 3 Church Road, West Huntspill, Highbridge TA9 3RN